Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TIGER TALES WEEK - Padded Board Books

One, Two, Peek-a-boo!   Red Blue Peek-a-boo!

Tiger Tales has a large offering of padded board books this spring and the two pictured here are my favorites!

Each one includes a large flap (covers 2/3 of the page!) to lift with a full picture underneath the flap. The text rhymes. The focus of the first book is counting while the second book focuses on colors. The counting book includes a bonus counting activity at the end. The illustrations are really sweet and the format is clever. These were two of my very favorite books from the whole spring collection from Tiger Tales.

5 out of 5 stars for both!

Other padded board books included
123 Counting Fun - A touch and feel book with bonus counting activity at the end. 3 stars
ABC Alphabet Fun - A touch and feel book - one page is really, really sticky but includes a backing paper to keep the page from sticking to its neighbor. 3 stars
Silly Dilly Duckling - Gentle, simple story of growing up. 3 stars
It's Potty Time - A bear and his stuffed bunny learn to use the potty. Cute, clear message. 3 stars
I Love You to the Moon - Mom and baby book. Good for Mother's Day or a birthday. 3 stars
Me and My Mom! - Sweet mom and baby story of spending the day together and how baby wants to be just like Mom. Good for Mother's Day. 3 stars
Me and My Dad! - same principle but the dad version. Good for Father's Day. 3 stars

* I received these books from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review them honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment