Thursday, May 22, 2014

TIGER TALES WEEK - Activity Books

 ABC Alphabet Sticker Book  1 2 3 Sticker Activities

This spring, Tiger Tales released two lines of sticker activity books.

In the My Little World Line, there's ABC Alphabet Sticker Book, Busy Day Sticker Book, and 123 Counting Sticker Book. I really enjoyed these! The illustrations are cute. This would be great for a diaper bag or church/travel activity bag to keep small hands busy. These would make good gifts - Easter baskets, Christmas stockings, birthdays, etc.

4 out of 5 stars for all three of these books.

The other line is the My First Sticker Activity Book series. There are four books in this group: Baby Animals Sticker Activities, Farm Sticker Activities, 123 Sticker Activities, and ABC Sticker Activities.
In these activity books there are spots for kids to color, spots to write in, spots to practice counting, and spots for playing with stickers. These would also make good additions to an activity bag for those down times when kids start to get squirmy - waiting for a doctor appointment, church, traveling, etc.

3 out of 5 stars for all four of these books.

* I received these books from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review them honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment