Monday, May 19, 2014

TIGER TALES WEEK - Board Books, Day 1

Baby Bright (Bee)  Baby Shine (Frog)  Things That Go

This is just a sample of the fabulous board books from the publisher, Tiger Tales, this spring. The first two, Baby Bright and Baby Shine have staggered pages - each page is a big larger - and there are foil pictures on each page. One picture on each page, simple color scheme. These are lovely and would make great gifts for a baby shower or first or second birthday. The graphics are really nice.

Things that Go has fantastic, large tabs for each page, perfect for small hands to turn the pages. Another book in that same format is My Busy Day. Large graphics make for crisp, clear pages. The theme is tighter in Things that Go than in My Busy Day.

Baby Bright - 4 out of 5 stars
Baby Shine - 4 out of 5 stars
Things that Go - 4 out of 5 stars
My Busy Day - 3 out of 5 stars

* I received these books from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review them honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment