Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting on WEDNESDAY

As I prepare to move my calendar to May, these are some of the books I am looking forward to.

The Sisters Grimm series is a great fairy tale twist that I have thoroughly enjoyed over the last few years. Earlene Fowler writes a great mystery series (as well as some good stand alones) that continues this May in State Fair. We are all about LEGOs at our house, too, so I am curious to check out this new book about the great building toy. And the Lunch Lady superhero has a new graphic novel out this May.


Some other titles coming out this May includeThe Cat, The Professor and the Poison: A Cats in Trouble Mystery, Photo, Snap, Shot: A Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mystery (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mysteries), The Sisters Eight Book 5: Marcia's Madness and a non-book from a related realm, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for the Wii. May is going to be a great month!


[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment