Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TUESDAY: Big Max and the Mystery of the Missing Giraffe

Max is on the hunt for a giraffe who has gone missing from a spot that seems escape-proof. But Big Max is just the right detective for a difficult job like this.

King Punchapillow from Ah-Ah-Achoo has lost his pet giraffe and needs Big Max the detective to help. Max and the king have a great adventure exploring Ah-Ah-Achoo on their search for Jake the giraffe.

Fun "I Can Read" book with a story that engages the reader. I mean, really. How do you lose something as large as a giraffe? As with most stories for this age group, the solution to the mystery is a little silly, but it leads the characters to learning something about one another that they didn't know before.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment