Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Coming Soon for February 2010

One of the ways I keep track of books is with a small notebook that fits in my purse. In it, I track books from favorite authors that are coming out later in the year. Each page is for a different month. Here are some of the books I am waiting for in February 2010.





























The Kate Collins and Kate Carlisle books are part of series I already read and enjoy. The other three are either new books, or the latest book in a series I want to check out. It's interesting to me that all of these are mysteries. I have been trying to get back into my mystery reading mode lately, and I am glad to be back to them. Mysteries and books for kids are my favorite things to read.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment