Thursday, February 18, 2010

THURSDAY: A Novel Idea

I'm not sure I can come up with words strong enough to express how much I enjoyed this book. (Kind of ironic since it is a book about writing!)

This book is broken into sections about writing a novel, and then within each section there are essays from a couple of Christian writers, as well as boxes of additional information and encouragement from published authors.

In this book I found activities I could use with my writing students. I found exercises I could use to improve  my own writing. And I also found encouragement and inspiration for the writing journey.

I very, very highly recommend this book for Christian writers - really, any writers - looking to improve their fiction.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment