Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TUESDAY: 100% Wolf

Freddy is a werewolf, about to transform for the first time in his life. No one expects him to transform into a poodle, though!

In this Cinderella story, Freddy lives with his rotten uncle and spoiled cousins who would love nothing more than to make Freddy disappear. When Freddy turns into a poodle, they finally get their chance. Now Freddy has to figure out how to survive life as a dog, how to turn back into a boy, and how to save his family from an obsessed werewolf hunter.

I didn't enjoy this one as much as I hoped to from the premise. The idea of a werewolf who turns into a poodle is pretty funny. The story was good, but not fantastic, for me. I would still recommend it to readers in this age group who enjoy monster stories that aren't too scary. I think they would enjoy Freddy's adventure.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment