Tuesday, September 30, 2014

BELCHES, BURPS, AND FARTS, OH MY! by Artie Bennett

Belches, Burps, and Farts-Oh My!

A funny book with rhyming text all about burps, belches and farts. Includes facts about why we burp and fart both in the content of the book and also in the end notes. I got a kick out of reading this to my husband; I know students will love this, too. I can't imagine reading it out loud to a class, though, because the cackling might make it hard to do more than a page or two at a time.

4 out of 5 stars
No AR reading level at this time


* I received an electronic copy of this book from the author for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment