Wednesday, October 1, 2014

THE LITTLE BOY AND THE SEA by Lazarus Infinity

The Little Boy and the Sea

Four short pieces (not illustrated), each one about a boy and his family (a mom in two stories, a dad in another and a grandmother in the fourth) and a life lesson (making others happy, believing in yourself, caring for others, being a loving person). Most of the stories lead back to a faith message about Jesus. The Jesus references do not mention the crucifixion but instead focus on Jesus as the Son of God, coming to teach us to "be good" and care for others so we can be with him in Heaven. E-book format only at this time.

* I received an electronic copy of this book from the author for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment