Wednesday, May 28, 2014

READING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUMMER - ADULTS

I am up to my eyebrows in school things in order to wrap up the school year, so I'm going to do some list-posting for the next couple weeks to get me through the transition from school to summer. I hope you'll find some great titles that you might want to enjoy this summer. I'll see you in a couple weeks with new reviews!

FAVORITES YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS SUMMER

Here are some books I have really enjoyed that you might want to check out this summer.
Guidebook to Murder
Guidebook to Murder - a great mystery! I haven't rated a mystery 5-stars for a long time, but this one qualified. You can read my review here.

18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
18 Minutes - a surprisingly good book about time management. If you are looking to make some improvements in your time management, you should check this one out. You can read my review here.

Touched by an Alien: Alien Novels, Book One
Touched by an Alien - This is my go to adult series. I will re-read this one at least twice a year (before a new book release) and sometimes just for "comfort reading." There is some language and adult situations, so if that will bother you, you might want to try one of my other suggestions. But if you love funny science-fiction/romance, you need to run out and pick up the first book in this great series. You can read my review here.


These next two are books I am hoping to read this summer. A friend recommended them and I am looking forward to reading both of them!
Bridge to Haven
Bridge to Haven 

Orphan Train
Orphan Train

No comments:

Post a Comment