Wednesday, January 15, 2014

REST IN PIZZA by Chris Cavender

Rest In Pizza

Eleanor and her sister, Maddy, are ready and willing to help a friend who is opening a new book store near A Slice of Delight. But Chef Benet may make them regret their neighborly good will. He is smug, arrogant and hateful. It's really no surprise when he ends up dead. But he's killed at Slice, which means the sisters are on the hunt for a killer to protect their business.

A good addition to this series. There's a relatively small pool of suspects who get questioned over and over, which could start to feel old, but the clues were well placed so I couldn't be sure who the culprit was until the end. A satisfying mystery with likable characters in a likable community.

3.5 out of 5 stars

* I received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment