Friday, December 6, 2013

THE MISSING DOUGH by Chris Cavender

The Missing Dough

Eleanor and Maddy are sleuthing again - this time to protect Maddy's fiance from a murder rap. The victim was Maddy's ex-husband Grant. Grant was an unlikable guy, but the sisters are sure Bob was not responsible. There are plenty of other folks who hated Grant or wanted something from him. The sisters going to have to call in some favors and really work to dodge Maddy's crazy and volatile ex-sister-in-law while they try to get to the truth.

This was a good mystery - plenty of false trails to keep readers guessing to the end. The relationship between Eleanor and Maddy  is nice. They have their share of squabbles, but no matter what, they are always looking out for one another.

3.5 out of 5 stars

* I received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment