Thursday, October 31, 2013

EAT Q by Dr. Susan Albers

Eat Q: Unlock the Weight-Loss Power of Emotional Intelligence
A weight loss book with a twist. There's no diet or eating plan emphasis. The focus is on (1) building your emotional awareness and emotional skills and (2) using those skills to help you make better eating choices. The goal is to use your emotional awareness to get at what is underlying your food choices and food issues. After just one reading, this book gave me new insight into some of my food choices and that awareness has stayed with me every day since I finished the book.

If you are looking for some encouragement and new insights for building your health, I recommend checking this book out. See if there are some emotional cues that can help you meet your goals.

4 out of 5 stars

*I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment