Friday, October 25, 2013

BINKY LICENSE TO SCRATCH by Ashley Spires

Binky: License to Scratch

Cats Binky and Gracie as well as dog, Gordie, are taken to the vet for boarding while their humans are away. Once they work out an escape, they discover they've been sold out! A former space cat has joined the aliens (insects) and created a cat/alien hybrid. What can the space pets do to save the day?

This was so cute! Great animal humor and a fun story line. A perfect redemption story. This is the last book in the Binky series and it is going out with a bang! I asked the author on Facebook what was next and her response was, "I'm hoping to do a spin off book about a stray cat who is part of the P.U.R.S.T. black ops team!"

4.5 out of 5 stars
No AR rating at this time.

* I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment