Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ALA Week: ARE THE DINOSAURS DEAD, DAD? by Julie Middleton

One of the highlights of my summer was our trip to Chicago for vacation and for the American Library Association annual conference. Publishers graciously provided Advance Reader Copies (ARCs) of some of their upcoming books and I have been slowly working through my pile of these treasures. For the next couple weeks I'll be reviewing some of the books I picked up at ALA. If a book hasn't released yet, I'll post the release date in the review.  Enjoy!!

Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad?

A boy and his dad head to the museum to look at the dinosaurs. Dad insists they're dead, but they seem to be following the boy....

Great illustrations! This will be a hit with dinosaur fans as well as other readers looking for a fun story. I bought this book straight from the publisher, Peachtree, while I was at ALA.

4 out of 5 stars
AR reading level of 1.4
www.peachtree-online.com


No comments:

Post a Comment