Friday, August 17, 2012

COMIC BOOK: Ultimate Spider-Man #1

Ultimate Spider-Man Comic Reader 1

[This is the final guest post from "Steve Rodgers." Next week my husband will sub in for three reviews, and then I'll be back. Hope you have enjoyed these reviews from my nine-year-old.]

This is the first issue in an Ultimate Spider-Man comic. In this story, Agent Coulson tells Peter Parker to keep an eye on Nick Fury while he was "out and about." Then Hydra pops out and attacks Nick. Spider-Man discovers that things aren't what they look like. Spider-Man even gets to test out Nick's flying car!

I would give this comic 4 stars out of 5. I thought the comic was going to be like the TV show but in this comic Spider-Man didn't have a team like he does on TV. But I still liked the story.

I would recommend this to kids who like comics or kids who like Spider-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment