Sunday, June 24, 2012

Format Change

I'm toying with a format change for this blog. In the last year I have read a huge number of children's books (too many to just review one a week and not have to wait months to review the book I just finished) and hardly any books for adults (making it hard to review one a month, much less one a week). So, for the next few weeks I'm going to forgo the weekly schedule and the day of the week headings. Instead, I'll try some other headings to give readers an idea of the sort of book I'm reviewing as well as the title and usual details. I'll try to save my grown up reads for reviews later in the week, like I have done in the past, but when I don't have an adult book to review, I'll toss in something else. I'm still going to shoot for posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays unless there's a special event going on or I just have too many good books to talk about that I just can't wait.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment