Monday, May 23, 2011

MONDAY: Now and Ben

Summary 
This book caught my attention because my son just read a biography on Ben Franklin for school. This book would have been a fun addition to his research. It takes a look at Ben's inventions and how they are still impacting every day life 200+ years later.





Review
Clever illustrations show past and present use of Ben's inventions. Includes Franklin stove, bifocals, lightening rodes and the writing desk. I think this would make a great addition to a classroom or school library of biographical information, American history, or famous inventors.
 4 out of 5 stars

Recommended for: Readers under 10, research material on Ben Franklin/American history/ American inventors, classroom or school libraries.


Cautions: none.


[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small portion of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment