Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

  The Westing Game was one of my favorite books as a kid. In fact, my husband and I each brought a copy of it into our marriage (I took that as a sign that I had made the right choice in a husband!). 

This month, the publisher has released some of Raskin's other books, with fresh, new covers, and I have them in my library book bag - along with an audio version of Westing Game - waiting for some of my attention.



[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small portion of the purchase price.]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is great news. I, too, was a huge fan of THE WESTING GAME as a girl, and now all three of our children adore it as well. I will order these books to continue the family's Ellen Raskin love-fest. Thank you for sharing this. A.

    ReplyDelete