Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waiting on WEDNESDAY: January New Releases (part 2)

    Here are a few more books coming out this month. The new Magic Tree House is anxiously anticipated in our house. I think these are the first books my son was really reading on his own and he really connected with them.

The G.A. McKevett book is the latest in a series. I remember the first time I read a book from this series - I picked one up from the middle of the series at an airport to read on a plane. I enjoyed it so much I came back and checked every book out from the library and have been reading them ever since. This is a series I wish I had bought - I really enjoy the characters.

Finally, Across the Universe is one I have been hearing about from a variety of sources, so I am eager to see if it can live up to the hype - I hope it can.

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I get a small portion of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment