Thursday, January 13, 2011

E-Book trends for 2011

A blogger I follow posted "Six E-Book Trends to Watch in 2011." As a new Nook owner, I found these interesting. I really like the idea of "bundled books." I have already noticed that some series offer the first book in a series for a low price to introduce you to an author. I think that is brilliant, too. The bundling idea seems like a smart way to help people integrate their e-reader into their reading habits and reading life.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Quite a few friends got Kindle this year for xmas. I never thought I would be interested in a reader but now I am really getting excited about checking them out.

    ~ Lauri Chandler
    www.bookblogfun.doodlekit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but I do like that I can download a "sample" which varies by the length of the book. But it's great to be able to read a couple of chapters just to see. It's like a wine tasting (without all the spitting).

    ReplyDelete