Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY: The Path

Found a recommendation for this book in other reading I was doing in an effort to develop a personal mission statement (and figure out what I want to be when I grow up). The Path was so good, I stopped reading the other materials to work through this first.

There are a LOT of exercises to work through, and I enjoyed them  - except for the ones I didn't know how to complete,  and that's more about me and where I am these days and what prompted this work in the first place than about the book.

If you are looking to create a mission statement or a vision for your life, this is a fantastic resource and I highly recommend it!

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment