Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Waiting on WEDNESDAY: The Chemotherapy Survival Guide

Picked this book up this weekend because of some things we are dealing with in our family. It's not the sort of book I "can't wait" to read, but it is a resource I am needing these days. I am hoping it will be informative and will provide a measure of comfort in it's information.

If you know of other good chemo-related resources, let me know.

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small percentage of the purchase price.]

2 comments:

  1. My aunt recently finished chemotherapy and the book that got her through it emotionally is by Linda Lambert Pestana called, "Voices of the Heart," which is a wonderful memoir that builds you up and encourages you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Audrey! I appreciate the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete