Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(Still) Waiting on WEDNESDAY

Sad, but true. I am still waiting to finish this series. I posted two weeks ago that I was working my way through the Sons of Destiny series. I still have two books to go and have had a hard time getting them from the library.

It's a little embarrassing to even post the cover - It's the sort of romance book I am a little embarrassed to be seen reading/buying/checking out. But the paranormal story has been completely engrossing. I am eager to see how everything works out for these 8 brothers and their brides. Again, these are books for grown ups - sensitive readers may not enjoy these.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment