Friday, May 14, 2010

FRIDAY: Enchantment Place

Paranormal stories are all the rage right now - vampires, zombies, werewolves and the like. I like some paranormal stories, but I am extremely picky about them. When I saw this anthology about a paranormal mall I thought it was worth a try. I thought the premise was amusing.

As a library find, I was not disappointed. I didn't read all the stories in the book. Some were darker than I like, and some just weren't interesting. But I did find some that were a lot of fun. I enjoyed Shining On, The Face is Familiar, Think Small, and Witch Stitchery.

If you are a fan of paranormal books, check out this anthology. You might discover some fun stories - and some new authors - that you will enjoy.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment