Thursday, May 13, 2010

THURSDAY: Bonus Children's Books

I received these books and a couple others from the publisher, Tiger Tales to review. These were my favorites of the picture books. Bella has two books - they were beautifully done. The covers are embossed and glittered and Bella is so cute, you want to hug her. In Home, four friends want to live in different places and when they can't agree, the split up their house and go their separate ways... and still aren't happy. The Best Pet Ever was such a hit here, my son scampered off with it as soon as I was done with it. A little girl wants a pet, but has to make do with the things she finds around her - a rock, a candy wrapper, a balloon. A greedy bee learns the value of helping others in  The Very Greedy Bee. And The Three Horrid Pigs is a fun twist on the usual story of the three pigs. 

I think Tiger Tales is a publisher to watch!

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your glowing report Jaymie. If you have time we would love to hear more about some of the books you enjoyed. Perhaps some individual reviews?
    Happy Reading,
    Elizabeth
    tiger tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Elizabeth - I'll probably do some individual reviews on Amazon. I have kids books to review that will carry me into July right now! =-) I'll let you know when I get the Amazon things posted.

    ReplyDelete