Monday, May 17, 2010

MONDAY: Here Comes Gosling

This is another picture book I found while wandering through the picture book aisles at my local library. In this story, Froggie is stoked - Goose and Gander are bringing their new baby, Gosling, to meet Froggie and Rabbit for the first time. But after all their work to get ready for their guest, her constant honking scares Froggie away. Will Froggie every get to meet Gosling? Will she ever stop honking?


So very cute! The illustrations are just my style and Froggie's excitement over meeting Gosling is just perfect. There are a couple other books staring Froggie and Rabbit - What a Party! and Too Many Frogs!

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment