Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting on WEDNESDAY

Yes, I can admit it. I am a Star Trek Fan. I watch the shows. I watch the movies. I get the Star Trek jokes on The Big Bang Theory.

It has been awhile since I've read any of the books, though. I went through a phase awhile back when I was reading a lot of books centered around the Klingons. My husband started to notice that when I got riled about something, I would rant about honor and get a little more "militant" than usual, so I thought I should take a break from the Klingons for awhile. But I am hoping to get back to my Star Trek reading soon. These three books are the top ones on my Star Trek shelf that I would like to read in the near future.

Live long and prosper.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment