Friday, April 9, 2010

FRIDAY: Prince Charming List

This is the third in a series and I reviewed the second book last week. I think this one was my favorite of the two that I have read. (And I blew off my bedtime to finish the other one, so that is saying something!)

In this portion of the series, Heather, a young woman in her early twenties takes center stage in Prichett, Wisconsin. She is looking for her place in her family and her place in Prichett, and she is wondering how she should use the life God has given her. 

I immediately fell back into step with the characters from the other book - they were familiar and just as fun as before. I adored Heather - what a great, spunky protagonist!  I loved the difference she was making in the community. I would read the books in this series again.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment