Thursday, April 8, 2010

THURSDAY: S is for Story

I picked this book up for Writing Club as (1) an example of an alphabet book and (2) because it is all about writing. It is fantastic. Each letter of the alphabet stands for a writing term that is set in a small paragraph of verse. The sidebars of each page explain the concept a little more. The illustration style is not my personal preference for style, but they work together well with the content. I am even thinking I could use the 26 letters as the structure of of next year's Writing Club Curriculum. 

Great alphabet book. Great writing resource for kids. Check it out! 

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

1 comment:

  1. Liked your post. Someday I hope to write a book where the royalties will pay for the copies I give away.
    :-)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete