Friday, April 23, 2010

FRIDAY: Nero

This is the latest graphic novel in the Star Trek "reboot" that went with the movie that came out in May of 2009 (which we LOVED!).

In this volume, we find out a little more about what happened with Nero in the years he was waiting for Spock to arrive through the worm hole.

From my other reading, as well as the extras on my Star Trek DVD, I knew a little about those intervening years. There were no big shocks, but I enjoyed reading some additional details in the story.

If you are a fan of the latest movie and want a little more detail to the stories, check out Nero and the other graphic novels in the series. 

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment