Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIDAY: Kiss of Death

The drama in this chapter of Morgan's life is in her personal life rather than her professional life. Morgan take some of her recent inheritance to tackle some of the questions about where she comes from and who she is. But while Morgan is looking into her own history, her best friend is arrested for murder.

This seems to be the last book in a series I have thoroughly enjoyed. I would have liked more stories with this cast of characters. The mystery was well done - the overall story was a little darker than the previous books because of the things Morgan discovers about herself. The ending brought a twist I wasn't expecting. Sensitive readers should know there is some language and some "adult" moments in the story.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment