Monday, January 11, 2010

MONDAY: Amazing Machines

My son couldn't get enough of these books when he was younger. Each book in the collection looks at a different sort of machine - diggers, rockets, fire engines, trains, etc. The text for each book is written in a flowing rhyme. I find that the rhyming in picture books is important for the parents who have to keep reading the stories over and over. This set doesn't get annoying (unless you read it 20 or so times in a row). The illustrations are large and colorful, giving kids lots to look at each time you open the book. If I were looking for good picture books for boys, I would snap this set up!

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment