Thursday, December 17, 2009

THURSDAY: Star Trek Voyages of Imagination


Yep, I am one of those people. I am a "geek." I like Star Trek and Star Wars. I watch The Big Bang Theory and get most of the jokes. When I saw that there was going to be a book, cataloging the books written in the Star Trek Universe, I had to buy it. It is a big, chunky book - well worth the money.

Ayers puts the books in order by series (The Original Series, The Next Generation, etc.), and gives a synopsis of the story. I have read quite a few of the Star Trek books and I wished for years that someone would make a list and put them in order. There are few things I dislike more than starting a book and feeling lost because I didn't read what came before it. I did find this great website that does a lot of that in addition to documenting what books are coming out in the months to come. But I like the structure of a physical book where I can check off books I've read and mark ones I want to read next.

If you are a Star Trek fan - especially a fan of the books - or if you have one in your life, this book is a great resource.


[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment