Friday, December 11, 2009

FRIDAY: On Strike for Christmas


This is a fun holiday book that I stumbled on last year. I really enjoyed it. In the book, a group of wives and mothers determines that they are tired of running themselves ragged for the holidays, trying to do everything themselves - decorate, buy gifts, plan elaborate parties, take the kids to Santa, bake, etc. So they go on strike, leaving their husbands gaping in surprise and plotting disasters that will draw their wives back into the holiday preparations. If you are looking for a fun, light book to read through the holiday season, this is one I would recommend.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment