Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gift Ideas - nonfiction for adults

Today's gift recommendations come from the category of nonfiction books for adults. You can go here to look at the books on my Amazon store.

This was a hard category to fill. There are so many nonfiction books about so many topics, it is hard to know what you might be looking for on your holiday list. I did include two books that I think make great teacher gifts, both by Philip Done. I also included a couple books for parents, one specifically for parents of boys.

My husband gave me a few football-related suggestions that might interest the football-lovers on your holiday gift lists - two Tony Dungy books (Tony Dungy is a former NFL coach), a book by Jim Tressel (the football coach at Ohio State University), the book The Blind Side. My husband read it before it was going to be made into a movie, but the movie came out this month. Also, you can always scroll back through my Thursday nonfiction reviews to see if any titles fit your gift-giving needs.
If you are looking for nonfiction books for the adults on your holiday list, check these titles out here.

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs, or from this store, and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment