Friday, November 27, 2009

Gift Ideas - Adult Fiction

The final installment of gift recommendations come from the category of fiction for adults. You can go here to look at the books on my Amazon store.

For this category, I included some Christian Fiction (Deadline, Amber Photograph, Amethyst Heart, The Prince) as well as the first book in a few series that I have enjoyed. As with non-fiction books, it is hard to make too many recommendations because people's taste in fiction varies widely. You can always reference my Friday Fiction reviews for more ideas.

If you are looking for fiction for the adults on your holiday list, check these titles out here.

Well, I don't know if you have been out braving the shopping crowds today, or you have hunkered down at home, but I hope you have gotten some ideas this week of gifts for the readers on your holiday gift list. You can check out all of my recommendations here. Enjoy the holiday season!

[I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you click to Amazon from one of my blogs, or from this store, and buy something, I receive a percentage of the purchase price.]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for what you are doing and please add my new release to your list: Angela 1: Starting Over. You can find out more about it by clicking on my name and following the link to my web site and by reading my blog at www.davidabedford.aegauthorblogs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Reading your Blog
    Thanks fore Shareing helpfull information

    Thanks
    Roby Gupta

    ReplyDelete