Friday, October 31, 2014

LIFE IS SWEET by Elizabeth Bass

Life is Sweet

Becca is trying to make a fresh start, owning her own bakery after a childhood career in Hollywood.
Matthew is staying with his girlfriend's daughter, Olyvia, while his girlfriend is away on business. The hopes and dreams of these three folks are about to collide.

The full plot is a lot more complicated than that, but I don't want to give too much away. This is a contemporary romance (nothing real steamy). It is a story of friendship. It is a story of adult relationships. It is a story about parenting. To me, the ending felt a little like it came out of left field, but all the threads were tied up at the end, and I enjoyed following the story all the way through.

4 out of 5 stars
(There is a little swearing in this book)


* I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment