Tuesday, October 14, 2014

EDIE'S ENSEMBLES by Ashley Spires

Edie's Ensembles

Edie becomes consumed by creating attention-grabbing ensembles to the neglect of her friend. I love Ashley Spires' work! The illustrations here are just precious. The main theme of the story is "be yourself." This could be a great read aloud for bedtime or for classroom use.

3 out of 5 stars
No AR reading level at this time

* I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment