Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A MILLION WAYS HOME by Dianna Dorisi Winget

A Million Ways Home

Poppy's been living in shelter care since her grandmother had a stroke and went to the hospital. But when she witnesses a crime, she's taken into protective custody with a local police officer and his mother. Poppy just wants life to go back to normal and to go back home with her grandmother, but she might never get back to that life again.

This was lovely! A touching story of family and friendship. Great animal story. Terrific realistic fiction, emotionally moving. I would recommend this to fans of books like Love, Aubrey; Eight Keys; or Counting by Sevens.

5 out of 5 stars
No AR reading level at the time of this writing.

* I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment