Friday, September 12, 2014

THE FAIRY-TALE MATCHMAKER by E. D. Baker

The Fairy-Tale Matchmaker

Cory Feathering discovers that being a tooth fairy is just not her calling. She knows she wants to be a help to others but she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. While she tries a variety of odd jobs in search of her calling, the tooth fairy guild gets nastier and nastier in their efforts to force her back into their employ.

For a long time as I read this, I wondered where the "matchmaker" part was going to come in, but that didn't materialize until close to the end. The rest of the story was a great introduction, though, to Cory and her friends, family and community. I liked Cory's desire to help others and her perseverance with the guild business and with her efforts to fix difficult situations. There is a love story as a minor part of the plot. I have enjoyed other books by this author, and I would read more from this series.

4 out of 5 stars
This book releases on October 7, 2014.

* I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment