Wednesday, September 10, 2014

SISTERS by Raina Telgemeier

Sisters

Raina, her sister, brother and their mom drive from California to Colorado and back for a family reunion. Includes flashbacks to previous moments in Raina's life like Raina's desire for a little sister, and what it's like when she gets her wish.

I received an electronic Advanced Reader Copy of this from the publisher. The art was not in color in my version. This is a family story all about siblings, parents and children, extended family, and growing up. My students have been clamoring for this since May - and they won't be disappointed. I know I am going to need multiple copies to keep them satisfied!

4 out of 5 stars
No AR reading level at the time of this writing

* I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment