Monday, February 3, 2014

STINK AND THE SHARK SLEEPOVER by Megan McDonald

Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Book #9)

* I received this book from the publisher for free in the hope that I would review it honestly on my blog. Regardless, I only review books I enjoyed. I don’t believe in passing on negative reviews. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Stink and his friends get to have a sleepover at the aquarium where they learn all about hermit crabs, jellyfish and sharks. There's a campfire, pranks and a spooky story to make the sleepover complete.

I received an advance e-copy of this book from the publisher, Candlewick Press. Final artwork was not available, but I don't think you can go wrong with anything drawn by Peter H. Reynolds. The story was cute and informative. I have so many shark-crazy kids at school who are going to LOVE this! This will be a hit with Stink fans as well as shark fans.

4 out of 5 stars

This book releases on February 11, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment