Thursday, March 29, 2012

TIGER TALES Week: Scary Mary AND My Friend Fred AND Boris and the Wrong Shadow


A classic story line where one character chases off the others until he/she discovers how lonely that sort of life is. Then he/she approaches the others and is accepted again. This is done well in Scary Mary with barnyard critters in colorful illustrations. 4 out of 5 stars. No AR level at this time.


A little girl wants to keep the family pet, Fred, all to herself. Great story about the special relationship between a girl and her dog. The illustrations add to the sweetness of the story. 4 out of 5 stars. No AR level at this time.


I reviewed Boris two years ago and I still enjoy the story. 4.5 out of 5 stars. AR level of 3.4.


I would be happy to have any of these books in my school library!

No comments:

Post a Comment