Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Releases - December 2011

I am counting down the days - hours - until December 6th when MANY new books release. Here is a list of books I am looking forward to reading in December:


Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch (this is the one I am most eager to get my hands on - I have really enjoyed this series)
The Last Word ~ Adams (Books by the Bay series)
A Cookie before Dying ~ Lowell (Cookie Cutter Shop series)
Double Booked for Death ~ Brandon (Black Cat Bookshop mystery)
Threadbare ~ Ferris (Needlecraft series)
The Cocoa Conspiracy ~ Penrose (Lady Arianna series)
You Might as Well Die ~ Murphy (Algonquin Round Table series)
A Spirited Gift ~ Lavene (Missing Pieces series)
39 Clues - A King's Ransom ~ Watson (Cahills vs. Vespars, book 2)


So many good books - here's hoping my December  (and yours) is full of lots of reading time!

No comments:

Post a Comment