Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Recommendations 2011

The 2011 holiday season has arrived. Here are some of my book-related recommendations for this year (For non-book related ideas, check out my Just Me, Jaymie blog tomorrow).


My Five Star Book Reviews


A Harry Potter tote bag (available at Barnes and Noble) - roomy and sturdy. Different pictures on the two sides.




American Girl Magazine subscription (photo from site). We have this in our school library and my girls love it.




Vera Bradley book cover (You can get some sized for paperbacks at Barnes and Noble. This is a little larger - and on my personal holiday wishlist. Photo from site.)




Vera Bradley e-reader cover (I use one of these for my Nook Color and I love it. Photo from site)


Hope you find some happy reading-related things for folks on your holiday shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment