Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on WEDNESDAY: Gini Koch

I have finished the three books available from Gini Koch in her Alien series (final review will post Friday). The next book in the series, Alien Proliferation, will be out in December. There isn't even cover art posted at Amazon yet. But I am already waiting for this one.

I have become such a fan, I have signed up for the author's newsletter, friended her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter. This is an author who, to me, really gets the idea of "voice" in her writing and I want to spend more time reading her material and what else she has available to learn from her.  You can check out her website here. Talk about a fantastic author website. Lots and lots of things to check out.

You can bet, come December, you will be able to read a review of Alien Proliferation right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment