Monday, March 7, 2011

MONDAY: Best Place to Read

Summary 
A boy with a book looks for the right place to sit down to enjoy it - but nothing is working! Will he have to give up his plans to enjoy his new book?

Review

I read The Best Book to Read (Picture Book) first and found it to be a nice book (I'd give it 3 stars out of five) with a good message but nothing that made it stand out for me. Then I read Best Place. It was delightful. The sweet ending really made the book shine for me. I especially enjoyed the book because the boy tries so many great spots that just don't work - and he doesn't give up.



4 out of 5 stars

Recommended for: children under 8, library story times, classroom story times


Cautions: none

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small portion of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment