Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on WEDNESDAY

    I received Writing Picture Books for Christmas this year. I think it was the only writing book I asked for after taking about 6 months off from anything related to a writing "career." Then, I saw these other two books at Barnes and Noble the other day and they were on sale for 20% off and I thought it might be time to think about writing again. I am really excited to dig into these, to do the exercises and see what bubbles up. My current job is part of a grant that will likely end in December, so I am starting to think about what might be next.... I am also hoping to pick up The Write Start: A Guide to Nurturing Writing at Every Stage, from Scribbling to Forming Letters and Writing Stories some time soon.

[I am an Amazon Associate. If you link to Amazon from one of my blogs and buy something, I receive a small portion of the purchase price.]

No comments:

Post a Comment